2019 World-Class Content
What is the better way of structuring your organisation? Do you ensure that all processes, policies and communications come from one place in a centralised model – and risk missing a trick in a local market? Or do you let each region operate autonomously – and risk huge differences in quality, service and expectations between locations?
What does it truly take to drive process excellence in a commercial organization? With commentary from Xavier Fenard, Head of Process Management at world leading steel manufacturer ArcelorMittal Europe Flat Products, we summarise a decade’s worth of first-hand knowledge on the successful enhancement of organisational performance.
Uncover this exclusive guide to discover the essential elements for the delivery of a successful process management system, as well as:
- How to put the philosophies of process governance into action.
- The value of a bottom-up communications model in the improvement of operations and performance.
- Predictions for the next big technologies in process management for mature organisations.
Process Excellence doesn’t happen by accident. The output of any system will tend to be informed by the quality of the foundations laid and the instructions followed. There is no recipe for success, but there is a formula for giving you the best chance.
Discover how to:
- Embrace process excellence by setting yourself up with automation and digitalisation
- Conceptualising and delivering the digital transformation and robotic automation agenda for Barclaycard back office operations – portfolio of c. £13m of strategic investment secured in 2017
- Successfully deliver an in-year cost benefit of £5.1million against a target of £4.5 milliion in 2016, £2.8 million against a target of £1.6 million in 2015 for global business solutions business in Barclaycard
- Digital interfacing with customers and making life simpler for the front office
- Optimise senior management engagement in your project
How can leaders establish a culture of continuous improvement to drive change, innovation and sustainability in their organisations?
>> Discover the key to being a world-class leader
Have a look at who is attending the 2018 edition of Europe’s leading PEX forum focusing on the alignment of strategy with operational excellence